New features in 2021 that add even more realism to PCM:
- All 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2021
- A new objective system
- European Championships and national teams
- New licensed brands (Lazer, Specialized, Vision, Rudy Project, Corima, HJC, Canyon, POC, Merida)
- Improved peloton behaviour
- Quick simulations are more like real races
An extensive Career mode
In Pro Cycling Manager’s Career mode, you can create your own team or manage an existing team and take it to the top.
You are the Sporting Director of this team and are responsible for making the best decisions:
- Rider recruitment: build your dream team based on your results
- Sponsorship: attract sponsors to increase your budget
- Finances: you need to have healthy finances to retain the trust of your sponsors and recruit new riders
- Equipment: manage your R&D team to improve your equipment and ensure the best performance
- Staff recruitment: you also need to recruit your staff (trainers, scouts to discover new talent, and doctors) to help you manage your team
- Training: send out scouts to unearth future cycling stars and manage your development team to potentially include them in the professional team
Climb to the top in Pro Cyclist mode
In this mode you create your own rider, join a team and improve your skills to try and win the world’s most prestigious races… The Yellow Jersey awaits!
Complete the objectives set by your manager to stand out and increase your negotiating power for future contracts in your team… or in another. Be careful of poor career decisions!
Pro Cyclist mode features a skill tree for levelling up your rider based on objectives completed.
Once you have proved yourself, you will become your team’s leader, just like Primoz Roglic, Tadej Pogacar and Thibaut Pinot. Your teammates will then work to help you.
New objectives system
We have revised the objectives system to make it more realistic and to offer you more freedom.
You can now set any number of objectives for all your riders (but too many objectives will certainly affect their fatigue). But you will have to constantly reconsider your choices during the season because unforeseen circumstances (fatigue, calendar changes, etc.) will affect the morale of your riders.
We have also developed a new AI to manage riders’ objectives and to improve allocation of leaders in the season’s important races.
This new system also involves changes to the condition and fatigue system:
- Race types taken into account in terms of fatigue management, with some races and conditions more demanding than others: the Classics with cobbles, weather, competing for ranking in the general classification in multi-day races
- All this provides more dynamic gameplay: based on a provisional calendar, you may need to revise your plans during the year, i.e. cancel an important race at the last moment before a major objective because your rider has already reached his fatigue limits
- Improvements to the AI’s condition/fatigue management, especially regarding fitness for mid-season (Tour de France) and end of season (La Vuelta and World Championships/Classics) objectives
Genre: Casual, Racing, Simulation, Sports, Strategy
Developer: Cyanide Studio