The Red Lantern is a narrative, dog-sledding game about survival.
You play as the Musher as she makes the rash decision to start a new life in Alaska. Along with her best friend Chomper, she assembles a dog sledding team and embarks on a journey to find her new home. Unfortunately, she isn’t quite prepared for this adventure. She must learn to adapt so she can take care of herself and her dogs as they try to find their way through the wilderness.
In this trail-based adventure game you must manage your resources, care for your team, and learn from your failures to find your way home.
- Choose the 4 dogs that will complete your team, each with their own unique personalities and stories to discover.
- Learn from your failures and become better prepared for your journey.
- Explore the wilderness of Alaska as you choose how to approach the various wildlife you’ll encounter.
- Take care of your dogs by hunting to collect meat, caring for them at camp, and making sure to rest.
- Unlock upgrades to your sled and find tools that will help you and your team on your journey.
- Continue to explore and train your dogs after you reach the cabin. And adopt your remaining dogs!
- Relax with Zen Mode (unlocked at the cabin) where you can sit back and let the dogs run.
Thank you for checking out The Red Lantern. We appreciate the support!
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG
Developer: Timberline Studio
Publisher: Timberline Studio
Release Name: The.Red.Lantern-DARKSiDERS
Size: 1.1 GB
Links: STEAM | NFO | Torrent Search
Download: UPLOADGiG – NiTROFLARE – RAPiDGATOR